PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk. ("JSI") is a real estate investment company and an operating holding company concentrating in the property and hospitality
To be a World Class Property Investment & Development Company
We Continuously Strive for Excellence
- PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk (JSI) was founded by Mr. Darmadi in 1975.
- As one of Indonesia's most prominent real estate businessman, Mr. Darmadi is known for his adherence to producing innovative, quality products and also his significant contributions to urban development.
- He pioneered developments which have led to the formation of Jakarta's commercial business district (CBD) in Thamrin and Rasuna Said, Jakarta's high-end residential area in Puri and Permata Hijau and luxurious resorts in Bali.
- The success of those developments has earned the trust and respect from international communities and lead to partnership with Mandarin Oriental, Hyatt International, Accor Asia Pacific, Itochu Corporation, Shimizu, Tokyu Land Corporation and Nomura.
- Apart from real estate, Mr. Darmadi's past and current global partners includes Nomura, Agip Oil, Shell Oil, American Cynamid, Toyobo in the finance, trading, textile, agriculture and chemical industry.
- Currently, Mr. Darmadi served as a member of Indonesia Presidential Advisory Board and is also actively involved in various non-profit organizations and community activities. His philosophy in personal and professional life is Care & Responsible, which has since become the Company’s culture.
Opening of Skyline Building, the first office building in Thamrin (17,411 sqm) and the first investment made by Itochu in Indonesia.
Setiabudi 1, the first office building (12,000 sqm) in Rasuna Said, Kuningan was built, which pioneered and transform the area into Jakarta's Commercial Business District (CBD)
Permata Hijau Real Estate was built, a high end landed residential (78 ha) development in South Jakarta
Setiabudi 2 Building (15,100 sqm) was built to expand Setiabudi 1
Puri Indah Real Estate was built, a high end residential development (166 ha) in West Jakarta
Following the success of Puri Indah, Taman Permata Buana (56.8 ha) was built in West Jakarta
- Plaza Menteng was built, first retail shopping center (4,500 sqm) in the luxurious area of Menteng.
- Tamanpuri Setiabudi was built, a townhouse complex (40 units, 2.0 ha) strategically located at Kuningan, Jakarta
- Hotel Raddin Sanur was built, a beach resort with 196 rooms in 3.8 ha land.
- Opening of Grand Hyatt Bali (636 rooms) in Nusa Dua, another investment partnered with Itochu.
- Setiabudi Atrium was built, which completed the Plaza Setiabudi complex, a landmark in Rasuna Said, comprising 3 office buildings with a total of 47,000 sqm leasable space in 2.9 ha land.
Opening ceremony of Galeria Nusa Dua, one of Bali's first retail destination
Tamanpuri Permata Hijau was built, a townhouse complex (51 units, 1.2 ha land) strategically located at Permata Hijau, Jakarta
- Apartment Setiabudi (87 units) and Apartment Menara Budi (135 units) was built, both are strata-title apartments located in Kuningan area.
- Apartment Kuningan was built, a serviced apartment (104 units), also located in Kuningan area.
Opening of Hyatt Regency Yogyakarta (269 rooms, 24.3 ha land)
Initial Public Offering on the Indonesian Stock Exchange on 12th January, 1998
JSI Limited Public Offering I (Right Issue I) on December 11, 2002.
- Horison Hotel Ancol was rebranded into Mercure Convention Center
- Raddin Sanur was rebranded into Mercure Resort Sanur
- PT Copylas Indonesia, a subsidiary of JSI, signed a MOU with Bogor Botanical Garden at the Puri Botanical Residence soft launching event, the first residential project with a botanical park concept
- JSI acquired ownership of PT Skyline Building from the Itochu Corporation, to be the majority shareholder with 65 percent ownership
- Launching of Setiabudi Residences, a 300 unit high end residential apartments in Kuningan, Jakarta
- Bali Collection opening ceremony, a new entertainment and lifestyle center (25,391 sq, 8.1 ha land) in Nusa Dua, Bali.
- Opening of Hotel Formule 1 Menteng (135 rooms).
Setiabudi Residences construction was finished and unit hand over to the buyers began
Opening of Hotel Formule 1 Cikini (150 rooms)
Launching of Hyarta Residence, a high end landed residential (72 houses) development in Yogyakarta.
JSI launched Setiabudi SkyGarden, a high end residential apartment development with a total of 737 units (586 strata & 151 serviced).
Formule 1 Menteng and Formule 1 Cikini was rebranded into Ibis Budget Jakarta Menteng and Ibis Budget Jakarta Cikini
Following the success of Hyarta Residence, JSI launched Hyarta EcoVillage (79 houses and 9 shophouses) in Yogyakarta
JSI opens POP! Hotel Kemang (110 rooms) , Jakarta and POP! Hotel Malioboro, Yogyakarta (103 rooms).
- PT Belitung Resor Internasional was formed to launch new projects in Belitung.
- Setiabudi SkyGarden construction was completed and unit handover to buyers began.
- JSI signed MoU with Tokyu Land Indonesia to launch a new residential development in West Jakarta
- PT Medan Raya Perkasa was formed to launch a new township development (674 ha) in Medan
- JSI signed MoU with Wika for a residential development in West Jakarta
- Topping off Pop! Hotel Pemuda Semarang
- JSI awarded Most Valuable Business in 2017 by MVB
- Opening of Pop! Hotel Pemuda Semarang (134 rooms)
Opening of Hyatt Regency Bali (363 rooms)